Friday, January 1, 2010

Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010


Hey everyone, time passes too fast... I felt like I was form 1 last year (2008) and now it's already 2010... I really will miss the year 2009 and I wish I didn't have to go in year 2010 (SPM T.T). Just so everyone knows, I really enjoyed the time spent in 2009 with all my friends! The outings, the camps, the parties. But most of all I really enjoyed the fellowship together =).

So yeah as usual every year, I spent my New Year's Eve's night in church. Just to see the full moon on New Year's Eve feels like such a blessed night. The last day of the year, such a special day. I believe that it's also the right time to be praising, thanking and worshiping God for looking out for us throughout the whole year. And just hope for another great year!


The elder sharing =)

As I was saying, I spent my evening in church. The worship was great as the songs really meant a lot. I really thank the elder, Mr Kwan for sharing that message. Still, the most touching thing was the testimony. It just showed how amazing God is and it also shows that God has a purpose for all of us. (I was so touched that I actually cried a little.) Just right after the testimony we sang 'Mighty to Save' and it really reminded me of what God did for all of us.

As year 2009 ends, I'm really sad to see it go but I really hope that this new year(2010) will bring even more surprises and make it another year that I'll never forget =).

No comments:

Post a Comment