Friday, July 30, 2010

Green Ambassadors?

Oh wow. I really can't believe I stayed back at school the whole day today @.@. So basically I think I was running about after school helping my friend to do the posters. Yeap. My school has this BP myScience challenge thing haha.. So of course my school is aiming to win again this year =P.

Had to do a lot of colouring basically... I really hateeee using marker pens to colour big objects on drawings... It takes suchhh aaaa lloooonnnggggg timeeeee lolx. I actually felt lazy to go to tuition as well so I didn't go home so early =X.

Oh well, after helping my friends I went to the CC (Click Club) or so my school calls it... and yeah had to do more colouring lol.. I had nothing to do which is why I stayed back and looked for stuff to do lol. But I seriously had fun though hahaha.. joking and playing around at times XP.

I think that's all I have to say for today =D
Signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment