Friday, August 21, 2009

Mum's Birthday

Hey People!

This was a few months ago but hey what the heck... just post since I have got nothing else to post XD hahaha. I haven't had a BBQ in my house for many many years now. So this brings back some old memories hehehe =).

Well, we had the arrival of our guests and I came back early from tuition to help set up the equipment. My sister's boyfriend, Jeff was the cook of the day =P. We had varieties of food ha... Below are some pics of the BBQ party =D.



Here is the cook of the day, Jeff =D



We had this around the house...



Looks delicious huh? =P



View from outside the house...



Hung lanterns just outside the doorway =D. Nice?



The so called 'Hairy Buffalo'. LOL!



The 2 sisters Wii-ing. The rest watching XD hahaha



And of course... The birthday cake =D hahaha.

Well, there are many more pics but I guess I'm just lazy to upload them kakaka XD. The day was fun and my mum enjoyed opening her gifts heh. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment