Friday, February 26, 2010

Felt like a Stranger

Just earlier, I went for a dinner at my uncle's place at Puchong. Yeah, I went there and there was catered food and all that. So many varieties of food and damn delicious haha. But that's not the point here. =P

When I came out of the vehicle, there were so many faces that I didn't know. So I just followed my parents and went to eat =O. After that, all I could do was just sit around as I did not know the people there. Sound damn boring right? Yeap... I was definitely bored...

3 of them there were my cousins and I DO NOT know them at all @.@... I only seen their faces from a visit to their place last 4 years... So yeah I was a total stranger... but a related stranger if you get what I mean lolx.

Really thank God that we didn't stay long... I was just sitting doing nothing haha. But at least I got some red packets =P haha. Wish to have got to know them a little but oh well they seemed busy with their other guests so I thought 'nevermind'. Maybe in the future =) (If I ever see them again lol)

Peace out! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment