Thursday, March 11, 2010

Canteen Day

Woooo! What a day it was yesterday! 10th of March 2010! It will be a really memorable Canteen Day! XD. There were seriously a lot of preparations to make this day happen! We had to stay back on Tuesday to do decoration. So the people were blowing balloons, making their stall banners, etc.

So I helped to put up the balloons and the Canteen Day banner! Yay! =P haha. The theme was pac-man. Well, at first I thought it was gonna be funny but when I saw it I was like "Wow! Not bad." The next morning had to wake up really early lolx.

Woke up at about 5 and got ready to go. Didn't have to bring my schoolbag XD. Man, when I got the shirt and wore it. It looked quite good haha. Well, I had my doubts but it turned out okay =D. Early morning already also have to run around lol.. Was sweating like mad haha.

Yeah so we set up the stalls and we sold many types of food. There were varieties of drinks as well haha. I'm lazy to list but those who were there should know =P. It was a longgggggggg day. Was really tired as well. I could see from everyone's faces that they were also tired but we all had a lot of fun, didn't we? XD. At certain times it was seriously chaos haha. Mess everywhere =P

Well, after selling everything of course we would have to clean up all the mess. So as usual every year we would wash the floor! Weeeeeeeee haha.

Oh well, lazy to go into details and write too long =P hahaha. So yeah, we all went home happy but tired =D. Bet some of them slept after they got home haha.

I'm out =D

No comments:

Post a Comment