Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Birthday Dinner!

Hey! I'm back =D... In just a few minutes... =X haha

Anyways, last night I really had a great time. Why? I went out for dinner with a number of friends haha... It's one of my friend's birthday see =D. So yeah, her dad treated us to dinner. Really thank you a lot, uncle! haha. Oh and thanks to my friend, Wen Di for inviting me =D.

So all of us met up at Wen Di's house at around 7 p.m haha. After that we went to a Chinese restaurant. =O.. I can't remember what the restaurant's name was >.<. The food was already pre-ordered by her dad. So we just went there and sat down and the food was served =O. Fast eh? =P. Well, her dad sat somewhere else with her grandmother as you know... awkward right if they sat with a group of friends... XP

I tell you.. The food was very well cooked haha... They were all delicious weh XD.. Although I had some trouble cause the food kept getting stuck in my braces >.<. So we joked about and talked while eating and we also took some pictures before and after eating haha =D. Can't wait for them to be uploaded =O. As usual, I was there making up some lame jokes along the way ahahaha.. I guess now I'm known for that.. =P

After the meal, there was cakeeeee and not one cake.. There were 2 types of cake lol >.<. I had like two and a half pieces of cake... wassss soo feelingggg >.<. Well, some of the guys there ate like girls ahahaha >.< =P. No offense yea? =P.. Well, I'm just saying they didn't eat that much.. There were about 5 dishes I think? haha. Well.. the cake.. to be honest... it's nice but a little too much sugar for me >.<. I get a little sick when I take too much sugar. Sick as in not well... not that sick sick... hahaa =P

I guess it was really enjoyable to be out for this dinner haha. Just wanna wish you a Happy Belated Birthday and may you have another wonderful year ahead of you. Although already wished but just wishing again haha =D. Also, thanks again for the invitation and thanks to your dad for treating us all dinner! =)

Logging off,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment