Saturday, August 28, 2010

Holy Spirit

Luke 3:21-22 When all the people were being baptized, Jesus was baptized too. And as he was praying, heaven was opened and the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: "You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased".

Since I accepted Christ. I know that the Holy Spirit has been with me and is living in me because...

Acts 2:32-33 God has raised this Jesus to life, and we are all witnesses of the fact. Exalted to the right hand of God, he has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit and has poured out what you now see and hear.

So yeah. The Holy Spirit has always been helping me. It helps me to distinguish between right and wrong. It speaks to me but sometimes I don't hear It. The Spirit works according to God's will and also has his own will.

Romans 8:27 And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance to God's will.

1 Corinthians 12:11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually just as He wills.

Just something about the Holy Spirit... Actually there's a lot more.. haha

I'm out,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment