Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A message

Dear Uncle,

I remember the times when I was younger, you always picked durians for my family and I to eat when we visited. There was also the time where you let me sit in front of you on the motorcycle and allowed me to accelerate the motorcycle. You love to make jokes and the whole family laughs together.

Now, you have gone to a better place. A place which I hope you'll be looking down on all of us and your family. Although the memories I can't really recall all of it, but still you've been a really great uncle. Every new year there will be times of laughter because of you. As the new year comes again, we will miss your presence but you'll live on in our hearts.

I hope that you passed away in peace and that all of us will not be too sad as you've gone away. We all love you and miss you. May your blessings be upon us.

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment