Monday, January 24, 2011

Braces!!

Hello peeps! =P

Woooo... today when to the dentist again >.<... When I went there... He just cleaned my teeth and started gluing the brackets onto my teeth.. Seriously didn't hurt but really... It's freaking tiring as I had to leave my mouth open for the whole 2 hours T.T. But thank God there were some breaks in between. Haha.

Then after that, he just put the wire on and voila we were done... The braces was on! =O.. It wasn't painful putting on the braces... but like chewing and brushing teeth... omg the pain T.T. Guess I just have to wait till my teeth gets used to being pulled lol >.<.

Due to the pain and I was kinda worried... I actually did some research lol... Here are two of the sites that helped me =D... It lessened my worries hahaha =D.. I tell you... God is really amazing... Read the 2nd link about the title 'Travelling Teeth' and you'll understand what I mean =P haha

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080926172642AAU8tKD
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1590/is_n1_v54/ai_19742025/

I think that's all haha =P.. Now have to stand maybe a day or two with soft food >.<

Logging off,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment