Tuesday, January 18, 2011

InTransit Camp!

Oh yeah! This post may be outdated but still... I remember I really had a great time at InTransit camp by my Teen's Club! I'm so proud of the committee for doing a great job! =D

Well, it's a combined camp. It consists of SWCC (Sungai Way Christian Church) and BPGC (Bandar Puchong Gospel Centre) which explains the amount of people that went for the camp hahaha =). Aih.. There could be more pictures in this post but the prob is... I didn't have a camera to take pictures with and I still don't =(. Oh well, looking at the bright side... at least I had lots of fun. =P

So hmm.. let's see... oh.. location? It was held at Peacehaven, Genting Highlands =). We were there for 3 days 2 nights! Which was from 21st-23rd of Dec 2010. Woots... The weather there was seriously freezing cold! Especially in the mornings >.<. Colder than Camerons I believe. I don't know why.. maybe it's because Camerons is a more industrial area >.< haha. Yeah, lots of vehicles moving about there... so... AIR POLLUTION =( lol haha =P.

Oh gosh... what else to write? Hmm... maybe I'll just comment on some stuff in da camp ;D. Well, the 'Guardian Angel' game sure was awesome. I know some people did mischievous stuff haha. I won't say who but they should know themselves =P. Hmm... I really can't believe that I dipped my whole head into the pail of water just to get the lemons at the bottom during the games on the first day lol... Thanks Eu Wei for not putting that apple in earlier >.< haha. Thank God after that I didn't freeze to death =P.

Worship was awesome! Love all the songs that we sung during the camp.. Really tells how wonderful, awesome and great our God is =). Evan really was one heck of a guy haha. Don't you all agree? =P. Ooohh yeah! My group got 2nd place in the camp woots! =D. All thanks to my wonderful group leading.. okay just kidding =P. It was also cause of my great group-mates as well haha. GO NARITAS! =P. Well, really have to hand it in to Eu Ern's group. They were really awesome haha. Eu Ern and Wan Teng's duet! haha ;).

Well, a lot of exciting things happened in camp but those 3 days passed real quickly... Food was really good though I had to kinda force myself to eat cause we ate like every few hours >.<. Plus even more during lunch or dinner. @.@... Gosh... the amount I had to eat. Believe me, when I got back here. I was slightly sick of food hahaha >.< =D. But somehow I wish I was back at InTransit camp! hahaha. It's really nice to meet lots of new friend ;). I guess it really is a blessing to even be at that camp =). Thanks to the committee and great campers for the AWESOME time! =D

I guess that's all I have to write/type for now and today =X... I'll see how... Maybe tomorrow I'll update my blog again =P... You all just have to hope I don't feel lazy =D hahaha.

Logging off,
Jason =)

No comments:

Post a Comment