Monday, January 31, 2011

Its...

Weeeee! Yeah! After waiting for SOOO LONGGG!!! Finally I'm able to enjoy food again XD... Okay, not that long.. About 5 days after putting on my braces >.<... Man I was seriously suffering eating porridge almost everyday... I even lost weight omg... lol... I kinda got sick of porridge as well >.<. I'm just soooo glad that my teeth are usable again XP.

Anyways, it was last Friday when I decided to take the challenge to chew again =O... So I ordered Wan Tan Mee hahahaa =P. I felt like I was up to it so I ordered that. Wow I tell you... I seriously wasn't used to it man haha... I had slight trouble slicing the noodles >.<. Well, it did hurt a little when chewing as my teeth still hurt a little haha... The pain seriously takes quite a number of days to go away.

Although I can chew now... but I can't eat at the rate I used to eat last time... Last time I could gobble my food down.. now... impossible hahaha.. But as the days continue to go by... it gets easier and easier to chew if you get what I mean XP. I'm kinda getting used to eating with braces on hahaha. I really can't believe how slow I've been eating the past few days >.<...

Mmm... Quite a number of days I didn't post anything eh? XP... Well... there are a few reasons... First of all... I had no idea what to post and I was also lazy to even post anything... ahaha... Anyways... I will continue to update my blog lar =P. I guess that's all for now. =D

Logging off,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment