Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It's February!!!

Oh hello people.. OMG wow it's Wednesday already and my last post was on the 31st of Jan? crap? I missed one day of blogging? =O. I didn't even know that.. I guess I was kinda taken away by some stuff haha... Oh well, I guess it's okay cause I didn't have anything to blog about anyways XD hahaha.

Don't the days pass real fast? It still feels like I just finished SPM not long ago... and now it's already February! =O.. and I can't believe I've already known that someone for 1 month plus already... It still feels like I've only known that person for a few weeks lol >.<. What can I say? Time fliesssss... lol..

Hey look good news! Well, for me I guess XP hahahaa... My birthday is coming closer! yayyy =D. I just hope I have a blast. Hehe. And yet again... Time goes by fast... another year has come by... >.<.. I'm older by 1 year already =( lol. Bleh nvm.. I'm still young XD. Come to think of it.. soon it'll be March... >.<.. Aih... Can time slow down? I guess not =/

Hmm.. Chinese New Year is tomorrow =O haha... oh well, the sad thing is that I won't be going back to my hometown... so on the 2nd day of CNY I'll still be at home hahaha... Maybe I'll be going around visiting lor =D. Oh well... but still can't wait for the red packets =DDD hahaha.

I really had a great night last night XP... Maybe have to do more cleaning today >.<... We'll see XD.. I think that's all for this post ahaha.

Peace out,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment