Wednesday, February 16, 2011

An Unexpected Day

I guess I'll put this in front =P haha

Hello people! I think this one is going to be a long post ;D.

It was just yesterday... Again I'm late to post but I was waiting for the pictures anyways XP... it was just uploaded not long ago... Seriously, yesterday was very unexpected haha... It was sort of a reunion with two of my primary school friends and their Catholic friends haha... So yeah we met up at Mid Valley... The first plan of the day was to watch 'Green Hornet' and guess what time I slept the day before lol.... I slept veryyy early! At 5.30 a.m yesterday... awesome right? hahaha...

In the end, I was actually late for the movie... my friend miss called me a few times.. I dunno how many at 10.30a.m... I only heard a call from my phone at about 10.45a.m @.@... I'm so sorry Kristy for the trouble >.<. Crap man... when I saw the time... I seriously jumped out of my bed haha... Quickly I rushed to the toilet to wash up and changed etc... >.<.. I was supposed to take the LRT to Bangsar and then a bus to Mid Valley but I was late so I took a cab instead >.<.. I didn't even take a drink or anything for breakfast lolx =/.. was rushing >.<... and I really thank Kristy for coming out to pass me the ticket to enter the movie >.<... Friends.. they're great =P.

Before I sat down, I saw a familiar face in the group there but for that moment I ignored and watched the movie haha =P. Green Hornet was awesome la... hilarious =P.. should watch ;D. After the movie, we all loitered outside the cinema for awhile... chatting haha... obviously I was kinda like the odd one out as they were all Catholic High School people >.<. Then I looked at that girl again... and I told my friend, Jing Sheng, "She looks very familiar, like met somewhere many years ago." I was seriously trying to figure out who but I couldn't just yet =P. So we all walked out of the place as it was quite cold also >.<... went to the 'Noodle Station' to makan haha.

There, I met a new friend! Sukesh! He's a cool guy really haha ;D. Then some girls in the group went to get some A-cash leaving 1 more sitting there alone... total in the group had 4 girls haha... Kristy was sitting beside me and I was sitting beside Jing Sheng =P. So since that side was so quiet... She came and shared a seat with Sukesh... This is the time... where it was totally soooooo unexpected... I started with "You seriously look very familiar...uh your name?" Her: "Rachel.... Wong" Me: "Were you like in Sungai Way last time?" She replied, "I used to live in Sungai Way... Jason?" Then we both went like OMG... and started to become slightly hysterical... I wonder whether is that the right word to use... lol =P.

But it was like... seriously... Omg... 10 over years we have lost contact and suddenly we met in this Reunion... wasn't even expecting to see Rachel Wong, my old Sunday School friend there... that day... in Mid Valley @.@. I still remember the time we spent in Sunday School.. same class... it was fun haha... but then she had to move to Puchong around Standard 2 if I'm not wrong... Then... really walao... sooooooo unexpected I also cannot believe it's her hahaha >.<. Really la, God works in mysterious ways... we both believe it was God's plan for us to meet again after so many years haha =).

Here is some pics during and after lunch haha =D. All the pics are taken by Rachel lol =P.
Familiar or not? =O haha

Then, we basically walked around la... the group... some went for pool first.. We were supposed to meet at Redbox but we changed our plans cause it was too expensive as it was a public holiday >.<. So in the end went to the pool place and so happen met Makesh there... He was called by his friend in the group... Seriously small world la hahaha... Then went to arcade... basically doing nothing much lol =P.

Later all decided to go to Baskin Robbins to eat and chill out haha... This other pics was taken there... but I didn't put all though =P. Lazy =D.

Camwhore!! =D

This is the part where we were bored and decided to take some retarded pics lol hahaha. Laughed like mad taking these pics la seriously ;D.


Haha.. I think that's all ba... There are still more la actually =P.. but some not that nice lol =D... End of our retardedness for the day =P... That's all for this post... Dam it's long >.<

Logging off,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment