Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Surprise? =D

Okay.. hello people.. this post is a little late haha =D.. but it happened like on the 6th of Feb XP.. Well.. I was busy yesterday as well so I couldn't really update my blog as I came back late and had some 'stuff' to do XP.

Well... It was a Sunday morning and we had sunrise worship. =D. Normally for sunrise we'll eat our brunch at church but for this time since it was CNY as well.. Mr. How and his family planned for a feast at their house haha. Just so happen it was also one of my friend's birthday.. Our dear Johanna a.k.a banana's birthday haha =X.

Well, I'm really glad that I can chew again and bite with my front teeth cause there were a lot of good food there and I really wouldn't want to miss good food =P haha. Anyways, there were sandwiches (which you had to make yourself), nasi lemak and the best of all ASAM LAKSA!! haha. I was really sweating eating that... it was soooo spicy XD. It's really a lot of food >.<.

Oh wow, forgot to mention... All of us when we arrived there looked around the house as the house had just been bought and Mr. How and family had just moved in... also one more of the reasons why he invited everyone to the house ;D. It's a realllllllllyyyy nice house. I want one myself to be honest. All the rooms had bathrooms and the toilets are just soooo nice as well haha.

Anyways, I didn't know that Carissa had a cake ready for our birthday girl, Johanna already =O. So yea.. when they took the cake out. I knew it was gonna be a surprise already XP. Wonderful surprise right Hanna? haha. Yeah, she definitely was grateful and really happy =D. Now... THE CAKE!! LOL. I'm not really sure what the cake is called but it's a cheesecake and it had like a coffee flavoured layer of chocolate.. and I'm not really sure about the bottom of the cake.. it's some sort of biscuit haha...

Fuh I tell you.. the cake was REALLY rich in cheese! One bite and you can feel all that cheese melting in your mouth.. the cake was awesomeee! haha.. Really is a must try cake =D... Anyways... since this post is for that day... soo... Happy Belated Birthday, Hanna a.k.a banana =D hahaha. That's the problem with late posts >.<...

Over and out? haha
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment