Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Crazy day! Seriously...

Helloooo people! Sheesh... really haven't had time to update my blog recently... so now.. I'm going to update.. will have a lot of past events hahaha =P... Last week was seriously some crazy week la =D.

Anyways... This is about CNY dinner that was last Thurs, on the 10th of Feb.. see... dam long ago right? =P hahaha.. So I was at work as usual... then after work I went to SS2 for dinner with friends haha... altogether got 10 of us... Lemme see... There was Dylan, Brian, Makesh, Min Chen, Marcus, Wei Wei, Adrissa, Kevin Tey, Nicholas Tan and me =D haha... wow.. Can't believe I still can remember...

Well, we ate at some restaurant... I forgot the name... >.<.. We had vegetables, fish, fried rice, crab, prawns and chicken.. I think that's all haha.. but seriously the dinner was quite cheap... all of us only paid like RM23 each for dinner hahaha =D and we all seriously ate quite a lot =P. We were actually like chatting through the whole dinner... lol... well it's good la.. got fellowship at least =D haha. After that, since it was a Thursday and there was the night market.. We decided to walk around the market... to digest the food also =D haha. Walked around like 1 round.. then we went to a field there =O.. I know a few of us had nothing better to do... acted like small kids =P hahaha. We all got bored after awhile and Dylan had to leave... all because of assignments and college the next day >.<.

Oh well... so we all got a little bored already and went to Kayu haha... wood =X. We all ordered drinks and roti tisu haha =D.. yeah.. they're famous for their huge roti tisu. =P.. bleh... skipping lol =X hahaha... we basically talked more la =D.

Later, I went over to Min Chen's place with Kevin and oh wow... I seriously stayed up the whole night.. and I had work that day @.@. Yeap... It was Friday already lol. What was I doing? ohoho.. we watched a cartoon.. 'Despicable Me'.. dam funny weh =D. I was also chatting with an old friend of mine =P.. then after that me and Min Chen played Generals: Shockwave lol... really nothing better to do... quite fun although it's an old game haha.

Crap lor, for some reason I didn't feel sleepy at all... haha =P.. so around 7a.m like that I started walking home with Kev.. Saw school students in cars and buses going to school. Some of them were like already late lol. Hah.. so glad I'm not in school anymore =P... But I do miss the walks in the morning though... dam cold =).

Blah... went home... washed up and got ready for work... went to work.. unwrapping magazines... I was doing it half-asleep weh hahaha... Suddenly was very tired cause the work is also boring >.<.. Anyways, thank God I recovered in the afternoon... wasn't sleepy anymore haha =D. Staying up whole night... seriously.. not a good idea lol >.<.

Crazy la... woke up at about 8.30a.m on Thurs summore.. then stay up more than 24 hours... dam geng weh hahaha... gah.. I guess I've typed enough on this post =P.. haih.. so sad lar no pics... My friends la... never upload one >.< lol

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment