Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Checkup?

Hah... yet another post about last week >.<. This was on Saturday... I woke up in the afternoon man... Must be because replacing the sleep I missed for Thurs and Fri hahahaha >.<. Slept for more than 12 hours @.@...

Anyways, I had an appointment with the dentist at 4p.m in the afternoon... Yeah I had to check up on my braces as on last Monday... one of the brackets lock opened and the wire came out >.<... so was a little worried la... somemore it made me late for work... lost RM5 sia... haha =P.. The dentist said it's no big deal la... it happens sometimes cause that part of the wire has the most pressure as that tooth has to move the most >.<. It only took about 5 minutes that appointment.. dam fast haha.. feel like quite waste petrol =X.. but oh well...

Mmhmm.. at night there was a dinner though.. free food!! =DDD.. at KGNS.. members dinner but people still brought their children so I went as well haha =P... There weren't that many people but when I got there... the Dim Sum was almost out already.. so fast >.<. Later, Maggie and Grace also came haha XD. Well, lazy to talk about food la =X.. but the lou sang was not that nice to eat >.<.

After that, there was a traditional orchestra.. quite nice la haha... then they had a lion dance @.@... the drums were dam loud weh >.<.. quite annoying... well a little lar =X. Went over to sit at Maggie and Grace's table... then we started talking la... about my braces.. asking questions... also talked about RBS hahaha =D.. got quite a lot of info =P.

Time flies la seriously... the dinner went by fast haha.. it was already close to 9p.m in such a short while lol. I noticed that I've been going out a lot lately... somemore it's not for a few hours like last time when I was schooling.. it's the whole day =O. Oh well, life after SPM haha =P

I'm gone for now,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment