Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I'm 18! =D

Yeah! So this picture here is my birthday cake =P.. sort of... Homemade by Jocelyn's mum I guess? haha.. It was good seriously =). Thanks a lot really =D. I have another cake waiting and it's chocolate cheesecake... omg.. a lot of cakes recently >.<.

It all happened yesterday where we were supposed to gather at Jocelyn's house to spend time with our dear friend who's going back to NS... Uh.. who was that again? Oh yea, it was our dear Teng Cheng Ching XD hahaha. Well, it was planned so happen on my birthday yesterday haha =D. Which is a good thing =P. I heard some of them went at about 4.30p.m =O.. but I had to go after work around 6.30p.m >.<. haha.. Nah I wasn't late at all ;D.

So yeah, when I arrived it was dark in the house >.>... They were watching a movie.. lol... I was surprised at the number of people sitting there really.. lol.. 10+++ people >.<... I was like wow lol. Anyways, when they saw me... I remember the first one to wish me was Cheng Ching my best buddy XP haha then followed by the rest which were Amira, Adrissa, Brian, Marcus, Min Chen, Ethan, Makesh and Hsu Hui haha.. I was happy for the wishes =D.. and Jocelyn was like the last to wish as she had to close the door etc... understandable =P. Still I appreciate her wish as well =D. Thanks you all =).

Uh.. let's see... they were all watching a cartoon movie called urmm... oh yea.. Coraline! Well, I guess it would be really creepy for small kids.. but for us it's like normal only? haha =P. Oh well, anyways... after that we played the Wii hahaha =P.. totally owned everyone in tennis... sorry guys >.<... last time play a lot at home that's why =P haha.

Anyways, we were ordering pizza for dinner haha =D. But before that, Jocelyn began plotting for a surprise already it seems >.<... She was doing something at the kitchen... hahaha =P. Like the picture I put up there... yeah... she was decorating the cake with some other people... I'm not really sure who... Then while I was still watching people playing the Wii... BAM... They started bringing out the cake and sang 'Happy Birthday' lol... Nice surprise I would say haha ;D. Really thanks a lot you all... Great friends I have =).

Not long later the pizza came haha... So we started eating and basically chatting at the dinner table haha... Well... nothing much happened after that except for a laugh at the people playing Mario on the Wii and pictures... haha =P.. We all left at about 11p.m.. Which is why I didn't have time to update my blog as well as I was busy replying people on facebook ahahaha =D.
There... our group picture together =D... So sad Amira and Ethan had to leave early >.<.

I really appreciate all the wishes from my friends and the time spent that day at Jocelyn's place ;). And Cheng Ching! Enjoy yourself at NS and have a safe trip. =)

Logging off,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment