Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Teen's Club Opening 2011! =D

Wooo! Sunday morning and I'm so glad I managed to wake up early hahaha (I slept late again.. shhh) =P. My dad had to do some presentation of the church account... Numbers everywhere la omg... >.<.. There was some technical error in the beginning but that was okay... haha

Moving on, Teens starts at 11.30a.m this year hahaha.. cause of certain stuff.. lazy to explain =P. I didn't expect to see so many newcomers haha. Well, some of them were from the combined camp we had last year. INTRANSIT!! WOO =D. Awesome camp =P. Nice to see them again though.

Opening Sunday of Teens eh? haha... Well, like every year we had games =D. It was organized by Jean and Jayne =). Thanks a lot haha and great planning =). Hmm... well, we all sat in a circle in the beginning and yea as usual... instructed to introduce ourselves XP.

Gah, I feel so lazy lol.. to type so much =P... anyways I guess you all should know lar... The most interesting game for me was the balloon tower haha. We had like a number of groups.. each group had to select a leader while the others had to be blindfolded. I was one of them >.<. I seriously don't like to be blindfolded weh... I wanna be independant!! lol jk.. haha.. Have to depend on others sometimes also =). My group's balloon tower was reaaaaaaaallllyyyy creative hahahaha =P.

Later, we had the theme of Teen's Club this year and explanation etc... I enjoyed myself though haha... Although I didn't really wanna join in the games >.< =P. That's all I guess? haha.. wow.. 3 posts already... here comes one more last post for today haha =/.

Jason =D

No comments:

Post a Comment