Monday, August 2, 2010

It's over!

Yeah! Finally the time has come that my prefect's duty life is over!!! No more wearing blazers =/. I'm gonna miss my blazer I think.. lol.. Great installation we had today! Lots of food hahaha... I enjoyed the pizzas most =D.

I'm neither happy nor sad... I'm only happy that I don't have to duty anymore cause it's kinda boring sometimes... In fact I don't even know what to feel... Should I be happy or sad? I really don't know... I guess I'm having a mixture of both...

Haih... In addition to that, I was told something I didn't want to hear of or think of at all... So in my mind I'm like WHYYYY!! T.T. That seriously brought my mood down and I really don't know what to do now... I do not like this feeling at all =(. I know I can't sleep it off cause it's something that I buried deep down inside me.... Arghh I hope I'll be able to recover... I just feel so upset... haih

That's it from me...

No comments:

Post a Comment