Sunday, January 23, 2011

Aih...

Okay okay... you can ignore the thing above... It wasn't that bad a day at all haha =P.

Lol... Well, let's see here... Today I was really sleepy in the morning as I only had a few hours sleep last night >.<. Almost wanted to sleep in church lol =X but I didn't hahaha =P. Well, I got a candy today and I tried chewing it... seriously REALLY DIFFICULT TO CHEW!! T.T.. So yeah.. today whole day I was having only liquids except for dinner had some porridge hahaha. Mmm.. what to expect.. It's only yesterday I got the extractions done... but right now it's definitely better.. less pain haha =).

Oh well, I guess I kinda enjoyed the committee meeting today haha. It was kinda interesting =P haha. Hope to work with all of ya well =D. Still, have to thank Jo'Anne for treating all of us... Though she didn't have to but what's done is done >.<.. Oh yea... and for the transport haha. Thanks.

Mmm.. less than 24 hours to my appointment for my braces hahaha.. I also hope I'll be able to start chewing again tomorrow =D. I guess that's all for now? =P. More updates tomorrow. haha

I'm out,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment