Wednesday, January 26, 2011

No Teeth?

Ooh... Hello! Yesterday I didn't blog cause lazy =P XD

Mhmm... It has been two days since I had my braces put on. That day, at first it was nothing much just felt weird cause I'm having metal in my mouth lol. A few hours later, all my teeth started hurting.. Somemore my wounded gums were just healed from the extractions last Sat.. Seriously like constant pain for days lol...

Yeah, I've been suffering quite a bit lately... Cause I can't chew.. and when I try to, it hurts like crap... Haha, I've been testing my teeth out from time to time by trying to chew... I don't know why but my mouth is just itching to chew something >.<... So no choice have to take in soft foods instead like porridge, soup, etc...

So recently I've been thinking... I kinda like have no teeth at all!! T.T... Cause I only can swallow the food... If I just apply a little pressure on my teeth also it hurts already... and ALL MY TEETH HURT... not a few lol =P... So my teeth are like TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE T.T... It's actually due to my teeth now being mobile and they're not used to it... So they hurt... and hurt me =(.

I guess I just have to stand a couple of days more as one of my friend said that it takes about 5 days before the pain goes off? >.<... I guess I'll have to be patient as there goes the saying 'Patience is a virtue' =P. Though I have all these pains... I'm still kind of thankful though that my parents are willing to pay for my braces and also that God gave me this opportunity to have braces... I've been waiting for braces like almost 6 years already... Stupid government =X

I think that's all I have to complain about =P. Keep in touch with my blog ppl XP. Will update again... If I have something to update that is... haha

Logging off,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment