Saturday, January 22, 2011

Whole Day Out

Hello people =D

Yesterday was seriously really tiring man.. Was at work at 9p.m. in the morning... Well, at least work was more fun than before cause I got to do other stuff like carry some stuff around hahaha =P. Everytime lunch sure eat at the food court at Rock Cafe >.<. Well, I got to paste price tags on some packed up magazines lol.

Well, that was a little boring but still.. with help.. we did it quite fast haha. Pasted over a few hundred of them >.<. Next week have to do even more @.@. Anyways, the best time was still at night haha. Went out to eat with my bro at the food court at Rock Cafe (I think I'm gonna get bored of this place soon >.<) with his co-workers and the food I ordered was not bad for the price... They gave quite a lot of rice hahaha.

Sat there until about 9.30p.m.. telling jokes.. talking about cars... etc.. lol.. while drinking! =P. But I think I drank a little too much though... Went home and had a slight headache >.<. But after drinking some water I was alright =P. Then went back to my usual stuff... FB etc =P..

Oh well.. that's it for this post haha =D

Over and out,
Jason =P

No comments:

Post a Comment