Saturday, January 22, 2011

oh Dang! Ouch!!

Lol... Went to the dentist today... At first, we were supposed to go to the government to do the extractions... so the dentist was telling which tooth to be extracted... >.<.. Then later, he decided to do it for me. I was totally unprepared for this lol T.T.

So... went into the room and he made my mouth numb and just started to pull my teeth out @.@. Well, it was kinda scary for me as it is my first time doing extraction. My hand were totally shaking man >.<. But nah... It didn't hurt at all.. so don't bother about the title... just to catch your attention ahahahaha =P. Now my mouth is seriously all numb and I don't really like the feeling. I hope when it wears off it won't be too painful. lol >.<. Can't speak properly and it feels kinda weird.

Guess I won't be eating any solids for awhile >.<.. have to let the gums heal. Well, scary but it's an experience ;) haha. I guess that's it for now =). Woots! Braces will be on soon =DDD.

Logging off,
Jason =D

No comments:

Post a Comment